Hi Friends,

 Good Morning !!! Hope you all are doing good today !!!

 Please help me finding the following role and submit your resumes to

  Location: MA | Duration: 6-12 Months | Rate: DOE !!

Here is the computer system validation role we are looking for.

· Computer System Validation experience of 5 years or more in the Life
Sciences industry

· Regulatory system experience preferable (Extedo, Argus, Sharepoint,
Nextdocs etc.)

· All the positions start as soon as possible in Cambridge or Framingham
(yet to be determined).

· Excellent spoken and written skills

· Ability to work independently and advise on Validation issues

· Start with a 6 month stint with a high possibility to go longer.

 Thanks & Regards... ...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX: 978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your