*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

*Sr. .Net Developer*

*Stamford, CT*

*6 Months *

*              One of our major client is looking for an outstanding .NET
developer to work on the back-end to our software system.

*              Candidate will work in a rapid development environment where
results are quickly visible.

*              Must be a team player and have the ability to work
independently without requiring micromanagement.

*              Good communication skills and the ability to listen are also
a must.

*              You will be contributing to the back-end design of the
systems and working with our entire technology team.

*              Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work in
advanced technologies for client application development, server based
application development.

Required Qualifications:

•               10 Plus years of overall software development experience is

•               5+ years of .NET development experience

•               2+ years experience with databases

•               2+ years experience with web services such as SOAP

•               Experience with ASP .NET

•               Experience with socket protocols

•               Experience implementing FTP functionalities with .NET

•               Experience implementing web applications using technologies
such as CSS, JavaScript (including AJAX), advanced HTML and their

•               Solid English language skills

•               Ability to plan, work and report through self initiative

 Preferred Skills:

•               Expertise with web technologies such as: jQuery, dojo,
Prototype, XML (XSD, XSLT)

•               Knowledge of source revision control ( Perforce, SVN, etc)

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.