Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your consultant resume with contact details, location and
rate. **

* *

*SharePoint Developer*

*Location is Oregon, Washington *

*3+months*

**

********** Prefered west coast candidates ******

* *

*Required Skills:*

The client is looking for a candidate to Creation of multiple SharePoint
site templates (Publishing and Team sites) and site collections per the
needs of various site owners.

Gather requirements for Legal SharePoint templates and sites and create them
per these requirements.

Work with site owners to make needed changes to finalize sites.

Development knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and preferably 2010. Site
template creation using coding and SharePoint Designer. Site creation and
manipulation in SharePoint. Additional SharePoint knowledge of configuration
and reporting.

Web site design, requirements gathering, process improvement, and user
interface creation knowledge.**

 Thanks & Regards,
Priya
Technocrafts, Inc.
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.297.4132||Fax: 703.783.8455
pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience cause.