Hi Partners,

please find the below requirement and forward me the 8-10 yrs relevant
experience consultant with rate $53/hr on c2c. All skills are mandatory and
also keep CC to durga.vem...@sriventech.com while you send your best
consultant

DOE,

Location:335 Adam Street, Brooklyn, NY

Duration :2years

* (35hours a week, 7 hours a day)*

1.     Strong .*Net developer* who has worked work with *SQL Server 2005 or
2008* (MUST be very strong in SQL Server)

2.     7+ years of applicable work experience as a Sr. Developer or
Technical Team Lead with the following leading development platforms (.NET
2.0 3.5, SQL 2005 or 2008).

3.     Experience with *Object Oriented Design* and Analysis, application
design patterns.

4.     MUST have worked with *Design Patterns*

5.     Expert with *Web Services*, as developer on a implementation

6.     Technical expertise in high performance website systems, web
services, and performance tuning/scaling of such systems

7.     Experience designing and/or developing solutions for a *Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA)*

8.     Strong communication skills, in both technical and business terms

9.     Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to
detail

10.  High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of
significant change and challenge in the business environment

11.  WPF and BizTalk is plus to have

In person intevriew Friday or Monday please let me know if you have any
questions

--
Regards

Mohan Rao