*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

I have a Tandem Developer role with one of my banking clients in Auburn
Hills, MI—position is through the end of the year and beyond.  Please let me
know if you have anyone for this role..

Bill rate:  your best

Phone hire

REQUIRED Strong Base 24 development skills and experience
Strong Base 24 testing skills and experience
Successful Tandem Implementation experience
Strong Problem Solving Capabilities
Strong Communication and Organization skills
Able to work in a team environment
Maturity in successful Customer Relationship Management
Highly Self-Driven and Self-Motivated
Strong, CURRENT experience in Word and Excel (2003 or higher)

PREFERRED Background in leading technical initiatives at financial
institutions, preferably Retail line of business and ATMs

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com <arc...@metasenseusa.com>*

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.