Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your consultant resume with contact details, location and
rate. **

* *

*PHP Developer *

*Location is **Baltimore, MD

********** Locals preferred *********

*Required Skills:*

* *

B.S. in Engineering or Comp Sci desired**

- 2-5 years of Software Engineering experience

- Experience with the agile development process

- Experience with web services

- Experience with Drupal, J/Query, and other presentation layer components

- Experience with PHP

 Thanks & Regards,
Technocrafts, Inc.
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.297.4132||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience cause.