Good Morning Associates !!!
  Hope you all are doing good today !!!
  Help me for the following role and send me resumes at<>
  Location: WI | Duration: 6-12 Months | Rate $ 50/hr
 Need Biztalk Developer with .Net
 Biztalk – at least 3+ yr in BizTalk 2006/ 2006R2, average to very
proficient in TSQL (3+ yrs SQL2005/2008), Expert in C# (.NET 3.5 framework)
  Thanks & Regards... ...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX: 978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your