This is Devi Priya from Sancrosoft USA Inc,
SancroSoft USA Inc. is a Technology, Consulting, Outsourcing service
providers having head quartered CA, USA. Mostly companies of large, mid and
small size contact us for highly skilled IT professionals to assist with
projects ranging from application development, system integration, network
support, Help desk support, security and many more..
I currently have a *Long term position in Sunnyvale, CA as a CLI/SNMP
Software Engineer* , if interested please respond with the following;
• Résumé in word.DOC format
• Desired hourly rate
• Contact info
• Availability to interview and start
• In your response please confirm you are allowing SancroSoft to
represent you exclusively for this position
I look forward to your response! Providing the requested info shows you have
read this job description and are not just applying to everything you see
*Role : CLI/SNMP Software Engineer *
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : Long term
Rate : Market
*Position Overview :*
Software Engineer to design and develop configuration management interface
for a carrier-grade Ethernet switching and routing system.
Overall responsibilities for the position focus on ensuring the quality and
delivery of a world class carrier Ethernet platform. The required knowledge,
skills and experience include:
• Thorough working knowledge and internals of embedded OS: Linux, Unix
• Strong and proven expertise with C programming language working on large
and complex projects in embedded OS
• Experience in XML, SNMP and Command Line Interface development
• Experience with real-time embedded operating systems and associated
development and debugging tools is required
• Experience with platform and infrastructure development in the area of
high speed networking protocols for a largeswitch/router
• Be able to work and solve problems independently and work with solutions
which impact multiple programs and projects
• Excellent problem solving skills and trouble shooting of a complex
• Passionate about quality, thorough, organized and detail-oriented, and a
team player with proven ability to deliver quality software
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently
Requires a Bachelors of Science in relevant field with a minimum of 10 years
of related experience. Masters of Science is desirable.
• Experience with a successful product release and previous design
experience with Ethernet routers or switches is desired.
• General experience working in distributed computing environments with real
time embedded operating systems and their associated development, debugging
tools, and network test equipment is required.
• Experience in wireless mobile backhaul is a plus.
• Strong communications and documentation skills and the ability to work
well in a dynamic group environment.
• Experience with carrying out projects through complete life cycle
including design, development, documentation, unit/integration testing, and
problem resolution through system test validation.
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
*The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com; G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com; *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at