This is Sandeep working with Win Wire Technologies as a Technical Recruiter,
I had come across your profile from one of the job board and trying to
contact regarding a job opportunity we have with one of our client.

Please go through the below job details and if you are available and feel
comfortable please revert back to me with your updated resume along with the
below required details to go ahead with the submission.

If you have any queries you can reach me on 408-647-1448 or you can send an
email to sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Current Location:

*Title: Java Tech Lead*

*Location:* NYC, NY

*Duration:* 6+ Months

Good knowledge on core java and/or j2ee

Good PL SQL hold (Oracle PL SQL preferred)

Capable of handling assignments on his/her own

Overall experience  can be 8+ years, need a Tech lead

Banking/Finance background is good to have

Thanks & Regards

*Sandeep Kumar. N*

WinWire Technologies Inc.

2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320

Santa Clara, California 95054

*Direct: 408-647-1448*

*Email: *sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

*Web: www.winwire.com*