Dear Team,

Below are the new requirements Java Developer & Mainframe Lead- please let
me know if you have anyone to fulfill this requirement.

Position: Java Developer
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Rate: Open

Minimum 5 years experience in the following areas: Java GUI /Front End
Developer with at least 5 years of experience
Work related skills: Proven experience with the following:

   - JSF (Myfaces)
   - ICEFaces
   - Spring 2.x (Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow)
   - Ajax
   - Javascript
   - CSS
   - JEE5
   - WebLogic
   - General other skills (all candidates) nice to have:
   - Maven
   - MyEclipse/Eclipse experience
   - StarTeam/Subversion
   - JUnit

Strong communication skills and ability to understand and produce design
documentation including, but not limited to UML class diagrams and sequence.

Position: Mainframe Lead
Duration: 1 year
Location: Buffalo,NY
Rate: Open

Skills: About 10 years of experience in Mainframe development and atleast 2
years of experience in leading team.
Experience in Mentoring team members and ensuring timely deliverables of the
project.
Experience in facing customers and understanding the functional requirements
.

Please respond me with a word formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to
akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**