*We have new urgent opening at eBay.
*Local Candidates Only please. Please have the Link to the Portfolio on the
resume while submitting any candidates for this.*
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: OPEN - Competitive Market Rate
As an Interaction Designer, you will envision, design, and iterate the most
compelling user experience solutions
that our customers experience on Marketplaces around the world in various
product platforms. You will partner with product managers, user
and front-end engineers to take advantage of opportunities we have in the
e-commerce space and address customer pain points with your user experience
and design creativity.
• Develop High-fidelity mockups w/ behaviors for new user
interfaces and interactions on the site.
• Develop Lo-fidelity prototypes (wireframes, sketches)
illustrating interaction patterns for usability studies, front-end
engineering, or internal discussion that people will value highly.
• Develop visualization of user experience strategy and next
generation concepts that are based on latest interaction design principles
and enabling web technologies.
• Partner with a wide range of stakeholders from concept to
creation, including product managers, marketing, user research, developers,
• 8+ years professional related work experience.
• Ability to act independently as well as collaboratively within
the context of a larger team.
• Expert understanding of design issues for complex online
experiences and products
• Takes ownership of projects and products.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present work
and interface with all levels of management - negotiating and influencing to
• Constantly seeks out ways to innovate around inherent
limitations and provides guidance for incorporating new and emerging
techniques and technologies.
• Portfolio exhibits solid system thinking in regards to the
overall user experience, a solid grasp of information architecture and web
technologies, and expert implementation of the visual design.
• Working knowledge of current user experience design
principles, standards and trends.
• Expert level ability in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks.
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, Flash and other web
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at