Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;
Greetings from Technocrafts.
This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.
Please mail me your consultant resume with contact details, location and
Location is Seattle,WA
********* Face to face required *********
· 3 years Java SDE experience.
· Java Server faces.
· MVC, SQL
· JSP, Oracle, EJB’s, J2EE
· Must have experience building tools.
· UI applications experience.
· Big plus, experience with media, music and videos.
· Web Services experience required. Especially on the server side.
· Working knowledge of Spring and hibernate.
· Excellent communication.
· • Design software systems and write Java EE implementations of
· • Write statements of design that detail proposed designs;
maintain design documents as the software changes
· • Build high-quality implementations of the proposed designs
· • Write unit tests to validate software
· • Work with QA engineers and testers to identify software defects
· • Debug Java EE code to analyze software defects and fix defects
· • Interact with peers and management regarding overall product
· • Emphasize on high performance/availability, object-oriented
software development in a multi-tier environment
· • Development environment will be Java EE & Java SOA: Java, JSP,
servlets, WS-*, ESB, SQL, ORM frameworks
· It will be a huge plus if the candidate has understanding and
proficiency in some or all of the following tools/frameworks:
· • Spring Framework/MVC/Security
· • SOAP, RESTful web services
· • JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito
· • Tomcat, Solr, Lucene, Mahout
· • Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven, git, cvs
· • SQL and ORM tools such as iBatis, Hibernate
· • Cassandra, Oracle
Key Accountabilities % of Time
1. Research, design and prototype technical solutions to meet current and
future requirements. Participate/co-ordinate functional specification, code,
process reviews. 20%
2. Administer and manage the development and test environments. Interact
with technical operation teams to setup and maintain pre-production
3. Design and develop required functionality accurately, efficiently and
4. Keep up to date on development methodologies, best practices, Java, and
other internet technologies. 10%
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computing related discipline
• Master's degree in Computer Science
• Sun Java Programmer Certification
• Development experience in Java programming, object oriented design,
database design, multi-threading and network programming/technologies
• Proficiency in object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML
• Experience in domain driven design principles
• Development experience in enterprise Java architecture and technologies
(i.e. Spring, SOAP/REST, JSP/Servlets, JDBC/ORM)
• Proficiency in SOA principles (Interface-driven design, loose coupling,
modularity, reusability, asynchronicity, high availability, scalability, and
• Experience with Linux/UNIX
• Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively represent
technical issues with internal and external teams
• Self-motivated and driven to deliver high quality solutions
• Development experience with large scale high availability systems
• Development experience with Spring RESTful web services or Spring MVC
• Relational Database modeling and design from an Object-Oriented
• Experience with Oracle (PL/SQL, query tuning, SQL loader, etc.)
• Experience with Cassandra or other "NoSQL" strategies
• 3+ years working experience developing software
• 2+ years working experience developing software in Java (EE)
• 2+ years working experience developing applications with the Spring
• 2+ years experience with SQL/DB
• Prior experience as a Java developer on SOA/integration focused projects
• Prior experience using agile technologies (TDD, continuous integration
• Prior experience developing RESTful web services with Spring, or Spring
• Prior experience developing large scale high availability systems
• Prior experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate, iBatis)
• Prior experience with Cassandra or other "NoSQL" strategies
• Prior experience with Oracle (PL/SQL, query tuning, SQL loader, etc.)
• Prior experience with UNIX scripting and tools
Thanks & Regards,
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.297.4132||Fax: 703.783.8455
We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience cause.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at