*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

We have an urgent requirement for Dot Net Project Lead in NYC, kindly review
the requirement and send me updated resume along with contact number.

Immediate INTEVIEW (phone hire)

Location :- NYC
Duration :- 3-6 Month

Rate: ALAP

Note:- look for someone who can start immediate

We need to have senior resource here(9 + years experience). The work
warrants a technically strong, excellent communicator and flexible in work
hours, The person is expected to do offshore co-ordination, issue analysis,
client co-ordination and also work on some critical issues.

Skills required are -

.Net 3.5 (Must Have)
Visual Studio 2008/2010
SQL Server 2005/2008
Web Services

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.