Good Morning Associates !!!
Please send resumes for the following requirement to
Location: MA | Duration: 6-12 Months | Rate $ 55-60/Hr
Keys to the Job:
Cisco Routers and switches (CatOS, IOS and NxOS) - This is a Must
Routing protocols – OSPF, BGP, RIP - This is a Must
GSS Exp is a Big +
Very Strong Relationship Management experience - Needs to be able to
interact with Vendors
Needs to have experience working in a Global Enterprise Environment
Financial Services is a +
ACE/Content Switches is a +
· Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 network support for a complex enterprise WAN
and LAN network
Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems, working with equipment
vendors and telecom providers to bring issues to resolution.
Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with published SLAs.
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong communications skills across many concurrent deployments with the
ability to communicate details to the project teams and clearly communicate
status to management
· Review and assist in the creation of desktop management policies and
procedures for an enterprise.
· Establish and enforce best practice processes for network management,
including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security
· Oversee hardware deployments for domestic and international initiatives
· Oversee compliance with change control and release management processes
Advanced Working knowledge (from a management perspective) of complex LAN
and Wan environments, including VoIP and structured cabling in required.
Cisco device programming and troubleshooting including routers CatOS, IOS
and NxOS switches, ASA, ACE, CSS, GSS, VPN and wireless. Knowledge of
Riverbed Steelhead, Infoblox DNS and F5 DNS is a plus. Avaya VoIP is a plus.
Advanced working knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, RIP.
· 5+ years Cisco networking experience
· Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer
training and written documentation
· Strong inter-personal skills
· Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
· Focused on quality
· Committed to continual improvement
· Willingness to travel as required to remote sites during large
deployments, as needed.
Willingness to participate in on call rotation.
· Riverbed Steelhead, Infoblox DNS, F5 DNS
Avaya VoIP (4610 and 4621 phones), 8300, 8500, 8700 switches is a plus
· Cisco certification is a plus
· A four-year undergraduate degree
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at