*Hello Associates !!!*
*Please send me resumes at
*IDM Developer & Administrator – Contractor *
Location: MA | Durtion: 6 Months | Rate Open
F2F: Needed after Phone
The person fulfilling this role will have 2 interdependent, but distinct
responsibilities – administration of the system in its various environments
and development of new features or fixes to defects. Candidates will need to
have a strong technical background that enables them to understand the
architecture of our infrastructure, diagnose issues, judge compliance with
security and accessibility requirements, and communicate with Help Desk and
project team personnel effectively.
This developer will be responsible for developing the code for our existing
Sun/Oracle IDM waveset 8.1 environments. Coding responsibilities would
include developing XPRESS and java code for the system, SQL scripts and
procedures to analyze the data.
The administration work will include examining audit logs and reports to
verify correct operation and use of the system, troubleshooting issues
identified by users or Help Desk, as well as ensuring that the system is in
good working order through patching/upgrading the application. This role
will be shared with another employee to ensure 24 x 7 coverage.
· B.S. with 5+ years experience as a developer.
· Extensive experience with Sun/Oracle IDM Waveset v7.1 or higher.
· Ability to understand and analyze business requirements and turn
requirements into solutions.
· Extensive experience in User Provisioning, Account Management, user
· Proficient in XPRESS and Java and interactive with other systems using
Reconciliation as well as Active sync.
· Experience performing SUN IDM upgrades.
· Strong understanding of systems administration and/or coding principles
· Proficiency at various levels of SDLC such as requirement analysis,
design, system, Unit and integration testing, implementation and
· Proficient working with UNIX/Linux as well as Windows platform.
· Hands on experience in programming/scripting languages (Java, UNIX script
· Good Interpersonal skills, team player, commitment towards work, result
oriented, hard working with a desire to learn new technologies and to
undertake challenging tasks.
· Demonstrated track record of successful project development and
· Strong problem solving as well as analytical skills highly desired.
· Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
· Ability to write a custom adapter is a plus.
· Experience with Oracle IDM product a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and technical writing ability.
· Ability to work with SQL on complex data models and with Oracle database.
· Experience performing QA activities helpful.
Thanks & Regards... ...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at