*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: SQL Server DBA

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Rate: $48/hr

*SQL DBA:  *

Looking for a candidate with strong SQL skills who will be able to
administer the database, review the integrity of the database making sure it
is optimized.

* 70 % of this role is DBA focused (backup-restores, replication,
clustering, log shipping, mirroring, etc).

* 20-30% of this position will be development in SQL or T-SQL (for
monitoring and troubleshooting aspects)

* Knowledge of SQL 2008 is a plus.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.