Hi,

This is Sandeep working with Win Wire Technologies as a Technical Recruiter,
I had come across your profile from one of the job board and trying to
contact regarding a job opportunity we have with one of our client.

Please go through the below job details and if you are available and feel
comfortable please revert back to me with your updated resume along with the
below required details to go ahead with the submission.

If you have any queries you can reach me on 408-647-1448 or you can send an
email to sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

Name:

Rate:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Current Location:

Availability

*Position: Sr. Lotus Notes Developer – 57882-12*

*Duration: 6+ Months (can be extended for 1 year)*

*Location: NYC, NY*

* *

* *

Must have 3-4 Years of experience in Lotus Notes/Domino platform
Must have core experience in Lotus Formula Language and Lotus Script.
Good understanding of JavaScript, Ajax, HTML, DHTML and CSS
Good knowledge on integration of IBM Lotus Notes applications with other
back-end systems
Certification in IBM Lotus Notes Application Development preferred but not
required
Knowledge of Java preferred, but not required
Good communication skills

*Project Leader – 57882-10  *

*Duration: 6+ Months (can be extended for 1 year)*

*Location: NYC, NY*

Must have at least 8+ Years of experience in Lotus Notes/Domino platform

Should be able to handle a team of developers

Must have in depth experience in developing complex IBM Lotus Notes Client
and Web Applications - 6.x and 8.x

Must be able to troubleshoot complex application problems. Must have
extensive application development / architecture experience with Lotus
Notes/Domino.

Strong understanding of entire development process, including specification,
documentation and QA.

Must have core experience in Lotus Formula Language and Lotus Script.

Solid understanding of JavaScript, Ajax, HTML, DHTML and CSS

Strong knowledge on integration of IBM Lotus Notes applications with other
back-end systems

Knowledge on Domino server administration preferred, but not required.

Documentation and knowledge transfer skills

IBM Certified Application Developer, 8.x preferred but not required

Knowledge of Java preferred, but not required

Excellent verbal and written skills

I would appreciate if you could respond back with the updated resume in word
format with contact details and an all inclusive rate ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

*Sandeep Kumar. N*

WinWire Technologies Inc.

2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320

Santa Clara, California 95054

*Direct: 408-647-1448*

*Email: *sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

*Web: www.winwire.com*

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail*