*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: J2EE Developer

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Rate: $55-60/hr

●        7+ years of Java experience in developing or maintaining
information systems.

●        Experienced Java Developer with either knowledge in the following
areas; Full J2EE stack, Struts Framework, Java, EJB, JDBC, JSP/Servlet,
Hibernate, Spring etc.

●        Experience with either applications servers: BEA Weblogic, etc.

●        Experience with either database servers: Oracle, MS-SQL

●        Experience with multiple O/S's: Windows, UNIX platforms.

●        BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.