*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle DBA

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Duration: 6 Month  Contract

-       Adhering to SLAs

-       Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead

-       Handling tickets / requests

-       Troubleshooting technical issues with help of Other Team members

-       Ensuring that the processes are adhered to

-       Responsible for Monitoring and basic day to day Activities

-       Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA

-       Making sure initial Troubleshotting is done before escallation to
the Next level of DBA

-       Doing the Daily Checks and initial level of investigation for the

-     Able to do the basic tickets and capabilities of Learning to the next

*Additional Requirements:*

-       Availibility Management for Databases.

-       Monitoring and Basic Troubleshoting.

-       Having Basic knowledge about Databases and OS (Unix and Windows)

-       Good in Concepts of Database Architecture and Daily Activities like

-       Can take up daily activities based on SOP(Standard Operating

-       Managing User Accounts.

-       Recognizing Database and Listener Process/Services at OS Level

-       Diagnosing Backup Failure and Starting a failed Backup

-       Starting and Stoping a Listerner

-       Identifying job Queues, Starting and Stoping a job

-       Should be able to check Oracle Alert log and Trace Files

-       Capable of Moving to L2 with assitance.

-       Good knowledge of 10g/11g features as Data Pump and Backup Features.

-       Good Understanding of Roles and Privs and should be capable of Doing
the job of Junior DBA.

-      Should monitor the Daily Backups/Threshold Mails and do the basic
checks on the Database.

-       Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)

-       Good documentation skills

-       Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE

-       Should have a good customer handling skills

-       Able to handle unforeseen situations

-       High level of acceptance

-       Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology

-      Worked on Production systems

-       Experience with Database Migration, Installation, Upgrades and

-       Datacenter understanding

-       Knowledge of Other RDBMS is a Plus

-       Experience in PL/SQL and worked on ER Diagrams.

-       Working Knowledge on Clusterware

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.