Send me resumes for the folowing role at the earliest to
Rate :" DOE
*The candidates must be local to Boston or Near By Area. 1 in-person
interview and a hire. *
>From the Manager - After reviewing several candidates, we have come to
realize we absolutely need the following:
1. SAP or ERP experience - *Required.*
1. Excellent communication and comprehension skills - *Required.*
3. *Proven* strong Analytical skills *= Required*
*Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Purpose:* To perform Quality Assurance verification and validation
processes for Administrative Systems Projects. This will include
participating in requirements review, design reviews, developing test
strategy, developing test cases, executing on the test cases, and performing
final project audit review.
· *Quality Assurance verification and validation*
- Perform QA work on medium to large size projects: Review & critique
requirements and design, create test cases, execute test cases.
- Establish testing entrance and exit criteria.
- Utilize Quality Center for Requirements, test cases, test execution,
and metrics reporting.
o Creates test plans, data, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts.
- Participates in formal reviews of business requirements and
- Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design
o Recommends strategies and methods to improve test plans and process.
- Writes & reproduces accurate software problem reports.
o Defines & implements quality process improvements focused on defect
o Identify and communicates project quality risks.
- Creates systems & business relevant test cases.
Develops final project audit documentation.
- PROJECT #1 – E-Learning (SAP)
- PROJECT #2 – Hourly Student Appointment (SAP)
- 2+ years experience with HP Quality Center -Required
- 1+ years experience with HP Quick Test Professional – Nice to have.
- 2+ years experience with SAP. – A Plus
- 6+ years experience working as a Quality Assurance professional (*not
primarily testing*) - Required.
- Higher Education Experience - Preferred.
- SAP or ERP experience – *Preferred.*
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills – *Required.*
- Proven strong Analytical skills *= Required*
Thanks & Regards... ...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at