*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Senior Autonomy Interwoven Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

* *

*Job Description:*
•         5-6 years of total IT experience with at least *4 years of
Autonomy Interwoven Content Management suite of products* (TeamSite
6.7.x/7.x, OpenDeploy/DataDeploy 6.x,)
•        * Experience in migrating content from other systems to TeamSite &
Able to develop custom scripts based on business needs*
•         Ability to design and develop Data Capture templates  and/or
custom Java application integration is essential.
•         Expertise in multiple technology platforms/languages: Java, J2EE,
Perl, RDBMS (Preferably Oracle)
•         Working experience in Solaris/Linux environments
•         Must be able to interact with Business including participating in
business/requirement review meetings, understand business needs, key
business issues/drivers, and technology requirements

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.