Hello Partners !!!
Hope you all are doing great today !!! Please send me resumes of your good
consultant for the following to
Rate : 65/hr.
Hire from the phone
Duration: 6 months Contract
*Principal Data Architect*
The Principal Data Architect is responsible for the development and
implementation of conceptual and logical data models for all persistent data
structures across the enterprise reporting environment. The Principal
Architect will drive the implementation of an enterprise data model in such
a way as to maximize stability and flexibility while limiting the effects of
changes in either the source systems or the BI applications. .
This is a hands-on position that requires both technical understanding of
the DW/BI development process and solutions and strong business
communication skills. Data Architects must have expertise in the areas of
relational theory, data normalization and entity-relationship modeling as
well as dimensional modeling. They must also have broad data warehousing
experience. Working knowledge of Informatica or similar ETL tools, OBIEE or
similar tools and strong database knowledge is required. Having knowledge of
any one ERP package will be advantageous. The person in this position will
interact with business leaders, project managers, business analysts,
developers, application architects, integration architects, and report
The Data Architect has the following responsibilities:
· Provide leadership, mentoring and technical support to staff members. This
includes goal setting, time/task management, performance assessment,
succession planning, and compensation, training, and communication
· Facilitate the creation of the Enterprise Data Model
· Participate in analysis phase of EIS projects
· Create logical data models for all EIS projects
· Perform source system data quality analysis
· Partner with Technical Manager and Development Managers to create & evolve
the Standards and best practices across various reporting platforms and
applications and create & evolve the ERG technical strategy & logical
architecture (1yr & 3yr plan)
· Develop a strong working relationship with the appropriate business users
and provide business-impact-driven analysis and communicate results to
stakeholders utilizing state-of-the-art development processes and
· Works with end users and business analysts to design Business Intelligence
and Decision Support solutions that support business growth and operations
with attention to the strategic BI direction
· Turn identified solution delivery requests into project plans, including
detailed workplans, timelines, and budgets which meet the needs of
functional management and process owners. Drive the execution of all tasks
on time and on budget.
· Manage the quality, cost and schedule of technology solutions required to
successfully complete unique projects to be integrated into the business
portfolio. Manage “end to end” vendor selection process.
· Partner with development managers and data leads to implement a governance
and communication structure to allow IT and the Business users to work
together to design, support and evolve data structures and BI solutions.
· Responsible for the development of conceptual and logical data models for
all persistent data structures across the EIS environment
*Key Factors for Success*
Ability to balance tactical delivery with strategic vision where necessary
to advance towards business-driven, time-critical objectives. The ability to
identify, evaluate, and articulate trade-offs and make recommendations is
essential and drive results.
- Technical aptitude and proactive initiative to define an appropriate
data architecture vision, strategy, principles and standards
- Influence other parties in order to get buy-in from technical peers,
business stake-holders, executive management, and other partners, and
propagate throughout the organization.
- Ability to listen and fully understand requirements from various
business and IT customers and identify key themes that can be consolidated
and resolved in order to drive maximum value out of our limited resources.
- Ability to communicate complex theories and solutions so that a wide
range of consumers can understand and relate. Need to be able to explain the
business impact as well as the technical implications
· Demonstrated data modeling experience, including strong relational and
dimensional data model design skills, applying enterprise data architecture
considerations when designing and developing solutions for individual
· Demonstrated management of the full lifecycle of database development
process from logical model to physical model through to implementation and
maintenance of that model in production.
· Experience with SAP BW is required
· Experience with financial and/or manufacturing modules based on SAP ERP
· Strong customer facing skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, a
Master’s degree preferred
· 6 to 8 years experience in database design, data flow definition, data
modeling, and canonical modeling.
· 6 to 8 years experience working with Oracle RDBMS, specifically including
designing and performance tuning.
· 3 years experience integrating data from multiple disparate systems.
· 3 years experience in BI Applications
· 3 years experience in Multi-dimensional databases
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Is a solid team player with demonstrated successes in a group environment
and ability to lead technical projects in addition to being a technical
· Demonstrate strong skills in customer satisfaction.
· Solid team player with demonstrated successes in a group environment and
ability to lead technical projects in addition to being a technical
· Familiar with Informatica, one of the multi-dimensional databases
Thanks & Regards... ...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at