Dear Team,

Immediate Requirement J2EE Developer - please let me know if you have anyone
to fulfill this requirement.

Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Duration: 6 Plus Months
Rate: $60/Hour C2C

I am in need of a J2EE Developer with experience developing e-commerce
applications. This is an urgent need and the contractor would be on
assignment through at lease the end of the year. In person interviews are
required, no phone interviews, so local candidates are highly preferred.

implementation of web objects and services environment.

Software Development:

   - Take a well defined task and come up with a unit test strategy to
   complete the task
   - Write failing tests and code that allows them to pass in order to
   accomplish a well defined task
   - Add tests to legacy code wherever code coverage is low

eCommerce Solution Designer:

   - Collaborate with consumers of the services, both technical and
   non-technical to build specifications
   - Work with architects and developers to design solutions based on a
   - Write well defined tasks against a design and accurately estimate those

·         Mastery of Java development
·         Mastery of Servlet development
·         Deep understanding of SOA
·         Fluency in writing and consuming B2B Web Services using Java
·         Fluency in JSP and/or JSTL
·         Mastery of Test Driven Development (TDD) preferably using JUNIT
·         A basic understanding of Tomcat 6, JVM Tuning, and Unix
·         A basic understanding of JavaScript and Ajax
·         3+ years development experience in a high uptime/high traffic web
·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering
or other engineering discipline
·         Excellent team player with good communication skills

Please respond me with a word formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**