*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
Title: Sr. *J2EE Developer*.
Location: *Ann Arbor, MI*.
Duration: 1+ year
Interview: Phone followed by in-person interview
So local candidates are highly preferred. Please let me know if you have
*Summary:* The J2EE Development Analyst is responsible for the design and
implementation of web objects and services *environment.*
· Take a well defined task and come up with a unit test strategy to
complete the task
· Write failing tests and code that allows them to pass in order to
accomplish a well defined task
· Add tests to legacy code wherever code coverage is low
· Mastery of Java development
· Mastery of Servlet development
· Deep understanding of SOA
· Fluency in writing and consuming B2B Web Services using Java
· Fluency in JSP and/or JSTL
· Mastery of Test Driven Development (TDD) preferably using JUNIT
· A basic understanding of Tomcat 6, JVM Tuning, and Unix
· E- commerce is huge Plus
· *3+ years development experience in a high uptime/high traffic web
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering
or other engineering discipline
· Excellent team player with good communication skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at