*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Knova Administrator

*Duration:* 3 Months

*Location:* Remote or Phoenix, AZ

*Years of experience:* 5-7

*Responsibilities: ***

·         Administration/management of KNOVA (Consona) application

·         Implement changes to application as per change management process

·         Troubleshoot user issues - Support Incident requests, provide

·         Provide user guidance on use of application

·         Review and help update user help material

·         Training to users, HCL support staff

·         Coordinate with other support groups as required

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.