HI,

We just got a req from a new client who is looking for a candidate to start
as soon as Monday! If you have anyone please send them over quick! The rate
is very flexible for this and they are looking for a great candidate. Please
let me know if you have any clients that look like a fit!

(3 month contract minimum)(Jacksonville, FL)

*Oracle Advanced Technical Consultant*

*Oracle eBusiness Suite R12*

* *

*Looking for strong development skills in PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, BI
Publisher.  Strong knowledge of Oracle Applications database structure.*

*Must have strong experience in AP (Accounts Payable), CE (Cash Management
and Payment Manager), GL (General Ledger)*

*Prefer some experience in PO (Purchasing) and FA (Fixed Asset)*

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager