*Greetings from Robert,*
Location: Knoxville, TN
Duration: 6 Months
*JD for SOA: ***
ü Technical skills: Java, XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS Messaging, Middleware, SOA,
Event-Driven systems, Spring, ORM
ü Must be around 7-9 yrs of exp
ü Good in Communication
ü Must have knowledge in Agile/Scrum
1. Designs, develops, modifies and implements middleware software components
on application servers to be used on web or n-tier applications.
2. Develops and assesses technical architecture, design, and framework.
3. Contributes to the overall software development lifecycle including
requirements gathering/analysis, design, development technologies,
release/version control, testing, and deployment.
4. Develops technical specifications and documentation. Performs application
testing of components, modifications, and overall systems.
5. Develops documentation for applications.
6. Assists in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
7. Reviews the work of other peers on project teams.
8. Works in close partnership with other team members and other teams.
Ability to plan and accomplish goals within a team environment, influence
outcomes as a peer, mentor and be mentored, apply problem solving skills to
deal creatively with complex situations. Must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at