We have below req from our client, please let me know if you have any
suitable candidates.

*Title: PeopleSoft Developer*

*Location: Erlanger, KY*

*Duration: 5+ months (with potential for extension)*

*Rate: Open/DoE*

*Client: Toyota*

PeopleSoft 8.4 development (Peoplecode, application engine, table creation)
in a custom bolt-on environment.

Need strong independent developer with good documentation and testing

Development skills with PeopleSoft v8.4 tools:

   - Application Designer (records, pages, components, menus, etc.)

Technical skills with the following technologies:

   - High level of SQL development skills

Comfort working directly with business users during development lifecycle.

Thanks & Regards

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net