*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Windows administrator
Location: Redmond, WA.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
*Windows L2 support *
*Core Skills: Windows 2008, IIS 7, ITIL*
· System administration (setups/patching/troubleshooting).
· Server rebuilds, experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008.
· IIS 7.0 experience.
· Day-to-day maintenance and system administration of online
services DC environment.
· Implementation of standard service requests. Problem resolution
and troubleshooting. Handling escalated issues.
· Participation in Server Restoration and doing Root Cause Analysis.
Consistent support of resolving complex and new technologies issues.
· Responsible for the build and implementation of new Windows based
infrastructure based on business requirements and adhering to tight
operations, security, and procedural models. Assist System Engineers (Tier
3) in new processes, dynamic to MS changing infrastructure.
· Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, security, and
availability of new Windows based infrastructure based on business
requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural
models . Implement new patching processes and recommend how properties can
· Operate in complex, highly-secure, and highly-available,
operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts
required to maintain those environments. Learn environment well enough in
1-year to develop tools and new reports.
*ADDITIONAL SYSTEM/SERVICE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES*
Additional Roles & Responsibilities for Tier 2
1. Initial research, proper prioritization and troubleshooting of
2. Escalation of issues to Tier 3 that are beyond the capability or
scope of Tier 2.
3. First point of contact for Tier 1 for server, site, application or
tool(s) issue or question.
4. First point of contact for user notifications relating to either
schedule maintenance or unscheduled downtime.
5. Responsibility for providing the initial response to customers
submitting IR’s/SR’s. Tier 2 will work with the MSE/SCSM
6. Resolving client issues that are within the scope of their
capability and are documented in the application's troubleshooting guide.
7. Be On-call to provide troubleshooting, maintenance, deployments,
break fixes, etc. 24 X 7 X 365
8. Responsible for updating and maintaining TSG’s, SOP’s for Tier 1 &
9. Telephone and email correspondence with MSCOM SE groups and
10. First level communication with the customers within the SLA’s
11. Timely issue resolution and closure according to SOP’s & TSG’s.
12. Troubleshooting Documents for T1 and T2 – Creation and
13. Daily Service Availability and Incidents analysis/Service analysis
14. Active participation in Outage post mortem, Service scorecard and
other QOS efforts
15. Incident representation in Service scorecard review and QoS
16. Proper prioritization of tickets
17. Provide Front-line support for tiered environment
18. System administration (setups/patching/troubleshooting, etc)
19. Implement and maintain the services and systems to comply with
MSCOM/MSN Security and MSCOM Standards.
20. Implement and maintain the monitoring plans agreed for the various
services and systems
21. Monitor environments supported by the operations team.
22. Initial research, proper prioritization and troubleshooting of
23. Incident Management Deliverables
24. Incident status and global communication
25. Assist in server patching, password resets and general reoccurring
site & server maintenance.
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at