This is a reminder that on June 3, shanthi priya sent you an invitation to
become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept shanthi priya's invitation.

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 3, shanthi priya wrote:

> To:  []
> From: shanthi priya []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - shanthi

The only way to get access to shanthi priya's professional network on LinkedIn
is through the following link:

You can remove yourself from shanthi priya's network at any time.

(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation