This is a reminder that on June 3, sneha latha sent you an invitation to become
part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept sneha latha's invitation.

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 3, sneha latha wrote:

> To:  []
> From: sneha latha []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - sneha

The only way to get access to sneha latha's professional network on LinkedIn is
through the following link:

You can remove yourself from sneha latha's network at any time.

(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation