Hi,

We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*
*

*
*

*Title: Oracle Apps Techno-functional lead (60-70% functional)
Location: Saukville, WI
*

*Duration: 3+ months*
*
*

*Requirement Details *

Oracle 12.1 upgrade Lead/PM, self-starter, lead.

Need to assist PM with technical and functional element of a 12.03 to 12.1
upgrade.

Financial apps experience preferred, Mfg apps in OPM would be nice,

Need to work through Oracle SR's, build and execute test scripts, heavy
client facing role.

* *

*Qualifications*

Oracle 12i apps experience ideally with an upgrade 12.03 to 12.1 experience.
12i Financial apps maybe (60% functional, 40% tech)
Basic technical skills with Oracle toolkit, PL/SQL, API's
Knowledge of Oracle SR process, AIM documentation

Thanks & Regards

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net**