We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*Title: SAP FI/CO Config SME*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA *

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Rate: max $60/hr*

Possesses 2 to 5 years of SAP FI/CO implementation and configuration
experience with at least 1 full SAP implementation lifecycle projects with
experience in the design, analysis, scoping, business blueprint,
configuration, realization, go-live, testing, post-production support,
training and knowledge transfer experience in multiple projects. Experience
should include the following:

Skills in AR, FI, CO, FM

Experience in SAP FI & CO core components.

IMG configuration Experience in: Daily Reconciliation; Fiscal Year End
Closing Operations; Federal Ledger; Accounts Payable (AP); Accounts
Receivable (AR); Budget Planning & Control; FY Close-out

Experience in creating functional process flows, functional designs and
working with the technical team to come up with the solutions

Experience working in a Solution Manager environment

Experience writing specifications for RICEWF objects that would be needed as

Experience in ECC 6.0 environment

Experience conducting information and knowledge transfer sessions with the

Thanks & Regards

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net