Hi,

We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*Title: SAP FI/CO Config SME*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA *

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Rate: max $60/hr*

Possesses 2 to 5 years of SAP FI/CO implementation and configuration
experience with at least 1 full SAP implementation lifecycle projects with
experience in the design, analysis, scoping, business blueprint,
configuration, realization, go-live, testing, post-production support,
training and knowledge transfer experience in multiple projects. Experience
should include the following:

Skills in AR, FI, CO, FM

Experience in SAP FI & CO core components.

IMG configuration Experience in: Daily Reconciliation; Fiscal Year End
Closing Operations; Federal Ledger; Accounts Payable (AP); Accounts
Receivable (AR); Budget Planning & Control; FY Close-out

Experience in creating functional process flows, functional designs and
working with the technical team to come up with the solutions

Experience working in a Solution Manager environment

Experience writing specifications for RICEWF objects that would be needed as
required

Experience in ECC 6.0 environment

Experience conducting information and knowledge transfer sessions with the
client.

Thanks & Regards

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net