*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Peoplesoft Financial Tester

Location: West Trenton, NJ

Duration: 6-9 Months Contract

*Job Description:*

* *

- 5 years of functional testing exp

- Testing knowledge in Peoplesoft financial specially GL, AM and purchasing

- Basic SQL knowledge

- P&C domain preferred

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.