Hi,

This is Sandeep working with Win Wire Technologies as a Sr. Technical
Recruiter, Please go through the below job details and if you are available
and feel comfortable please revert back to me with your updated resume along
with the below required details to go ahead with the submission.

If you have any queries you can reach me on 408-647-1448 or you can send an
email to sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

Name:

Rate:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Current Location:

Availability

*Position: Automation Tester*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

Client is looking for a Quality Engineer candidate who can automate using
WebDriver and TestNG.

Person should have extraordinary proven testing skills and industry track
record.

Person should have already worked in Web product arena.

I would appreciate if you could respond back with the updated resume in word
format with contact details and an all inclusive rate ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

*Sandeep Kumar. N*

WinWire Technologies Inc.

2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320

Santa Clara, California 95054

*Direct: 408-647-1448*

*Email: *sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

*Web: www.winwire.com*