This is Sandeep working with Win Wire Technologies as a Sr. Technical
Recruiter, I had come across your profile from one of the job board and
trying to contact regarding a job opportunity we have with one of our

Please go through the below job details and if you are available and feel
comfortable please revert back to me with your updated resume along with the
below required details to go ahead with the submission.

*If you have any queries you can reach me on 408-647-1448 or you can send an
email to sandeep.ku...@winwire.com *

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Current Location:

*Position: Java Developer with PHP experience*

*Duration: 1+ year contract           *

*Location: Salt Lake, UT*

* *

*Job Description: *

•             BS EE or CS degree

•             6 + years professional software development experience

*Skills: *

* *

•             Expert Java developer, including solid experience with JSP and
Tag Libraries, JPA, Hybernate or other ORM Frameworks, and Junit,

•             Solid understanding of SQL, Oracle, and ETL processes;
experience interfacing with Oracle, including calling stored procedures,

•             Solid understanding of XHTML (including validation and
compliance), HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, and AJAX, including
cross-browser compatibility solutions

•             Expert in MVC, design patterns, and UX design principles

•             Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architectures,
including both creating and consuming REST, XML, and WSDL/SOAP interfaces

•             Prefer experience with the following: Grails, Groovy, GSP,
Spring Components including IoC, Spring Security, data security and PCI
compliance, PHP, MySQL, Hudson, Unix/Linux, Windows Server/IIS system
administration, localization and internationalization

•             Also prefer experience with billing and payment systems

•             Solid experience developing Java solutions for high-volume,
high-transaction, environments

•             Experience with scrum/agile development methodologies,
test-driven development, and continuous integration

•             Ability to clearly create and document software designs that
are generally correct and to consider the broad implications of the design
upon larger systems

•             Correctly estimates software schedules and can be relied upon
to deliver features and sub-systems on time and to requirements, without
quality issues

•             Works well within a team, and contributes effectively to the
success of those that they interact with regularly

•             Proven track-record for managing projects and of mentoring and
leading other team members

•             Basic mastery of feature or subsystem reusability, modularity,
or scaling

•             Understands and is able to reason about the business, as it
relates to their area of expertise

•             Can triage and resolve site issues with supervision

•             Able to evangelize innovations, through prototyping or other

•             BS CS degree or related 4yr technical degree

•             8 + years related experience (or Masters and 6 + years related
experience or PhD and 4+ years experience)

I would appreciate if you could respond back with the updated resume in word
format with contact details and an all inclusive rate ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

*Sandeep Kumar. N*

WinWire Technologies Inc.

2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320

Santa Clara, California 95054

*Direct: 408-647-1448*

*Email: *sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

*Web: www.winwire.com*