*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Sr. SQL DBA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year Contract
*Sr. SQL DBA*
- Experience in managing SQL in production environment including
installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades and schema changes
- 8+ years of experience managing, developing, and administering MS
SQL Server database systems.
- Expert with stored procedures, triggers, and performance issues web
services database design.
- Experience in database monitoring, tuning, including SQL-Profiler,
indexing strategies, and query/index tuning.
- Expert in relational data modeling principles and techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and
meet deadlines on timely basis.
- Experience with large, mission-critical application databases
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at