We have below req from our client, candidate need to have one of this
skills. Immediate interviews for right candidates.

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer *

*Location: Overland Park, KS*

*Duration: 14+ months (cud go up to 2 yrs.)*

*Need Oracle developers with 3 different spec.s given below*

*REK 1**:*

·         *JAVA Frameworks guy who is strong with Oracle PL/SQL who has a
Telephony background (Circuits, Networks, Telecom systems)*

*REK 2**:*

·         *Oracle ADF Developer (No Telephony) *

*REK 3**:*

·         *Anyone with Decommissioning experience using Metasolv, Granite,
Net Cracker, or Cramer Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Telecom exp. (Network

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoSoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 9453

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net**