*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

Skills : PHP expert

Location CT

Length : 12 months plus

Rate : DOE

Looking for E-Commerce experience with a consumer based company.  Definitely
a consumer oriented roll.

Manage a website for products sold on the website, working with a large
customer this is a multimillion dollar website.

Have run analysis on programs, what’s working what’s not, etc. We hope this

Here is some more details for this job opening.  Please send me resumes of
qualified candidates.

Looking for a candidate with 5+ years of PHP who have worked on projects
involving enterprise web applications.

They need to have used mainly Object Oriented PHP 5 and need to be able to
explain their contributions to their teams.

I would like them to come from teams of 4+ developers and be fluent in
English to the point where they can understand the

subtleties of the language.

Please send resumes of qualified candidates they really are looking to fill
these quickly if we can find the right people.

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.