Dear Team,

Immediate Requirements Data Architect, Technical Business Analyst - please
let me know if you have anyone to fulfill this requirement.

1) Data Architect
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 Plus Months
Rate: Open

PHONE INTERVIEWS ARE OK

Resource Role: Data Architect
Resource Primary Skill: BI Architecture

Responsibilities & Skill :

Data Architecture Design   60%
Partners with Solution Architect in the design of large, complex systems
where a data solution is required. Partners with BRM to establish positive
relationships with clients and to establish project direction and
requirements. Partners with TPM, in development of project plan, setting
technical direction and ensuring support by all IS areas. Architects
enterprise data solutions to meet current and future requirements, to
include creating and implementing data. Ensures solutions are sustainable,
secure, scalable and offer flexibility for future growth. Analyzes vendor
software and professional services offerings for potential inclusion in data
solutions.

Project Execution   30%
Leads development, testing and implementation of solution.
Interacts with vendors on selection, implementation, configuration and
maintenance of data related software.
Creates cost estimates for data solutions.

Data Strategy    10%
Expert knowledge of Comerica’s Data Strategy, promoting and incorporating
the Data Strategy as appropriate. Leads the creation, implementation,
communication and on-going support of BI standards and processes.
Stays current with industry trends and changing technology, providing input
and recommendations for further evaluation.

Required Experience :
·        Bachelor's degree with 10 - 15 years work experience
·        5 years performing the role of a data architect
·        3 years experience developing a multi source, multi terabyte data
warehouse
·        3 years project management experience
·        Strong analytical and problem solving skills
·        Strong teamwork skills within I.S. and client community
·        Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to multi-task work assignments

2) Technical Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 Plus Months
Rate: Open

Resource Role:                    Technical Business Analyst
Resource Primary Skill:        Business Analysis

The following descriptions for Technical Business Analyst and Senior
Business Analyst are the original resource requirements for these BA
positions.   Please refer only to the Technical Business Analyst Position.

Other skills preferred that may not be included in the attached are:
    Experiencing creating and deciphering  technical design diagrams
    Ability to take customer requirements and translate to technical terms
    Ability to develop context diagrams and process flows - business,
ideally technical, though at a higher level
    Ability to understand where technology may assist the business,
experience making recommendations
    Understanding of IT development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile)
    General knowledge of database, network, web and client/server
applications

Please respond me with a word formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to
akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**