* ** *
*We have an urgent requirement.
*Title: OBIEE Architect*
*Company: Hilton Worldwide*
*Location: Memphis, TN (can fly home Thursday night and work remotely on
This person will serve as the EDW Data Architect for a global Enterprise
Data Warehouse implementation project for a leading company in the
Hospitality industry. This will involve working with a systems integrator
and the EDW team to design and implement EDW data models to support the
Enterprise Business Systems Business Intelligence effort.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Develop and maintain Business Information Model and Data Flow
Architecture for the various data sources and targets.
· Assess industry standards for information models, and incorporate
them into the company information architecture standards where appropriate.
· Develop data models to support the EDW effort.
· Develop processes for data migration and integration between
· Develop a strategy classify data for its most effective and
· Define and promote data security standards
· Create processes for Data Life Cycle management.
· Collaborate with other enterprise architecture domains to develop
comprehensive solution architectures that include the information
· Proactively monitor, evaluate and suggest improvements to the data
gathering / acquisition and transformation processes that affect data
15+ Years Data Architecture and Data Modeling Experience for Large
Solid experience on Informatica ETL, Oracle database and a BI tool such as
OBIEE, MicroStrategy or Cognos
Experience with data modeling and query tools such as Rational Data
Architect, ERwin, Embarcadero, TOAD, SQL Navigator etc.
Knowledge of UML modeling tools such as Sparx EA or Rational
Knowledge of Meta Data
Solid understanding of Master data management
Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
Solid understanding of Data Quality
Strong architectural, technical, design and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience with the IBM Rational toolset
Six Sigma certification (green belt)
Hospitality Industry Experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at