HI*,*

We are into US staffing from the past 5 years. We have placed our No’s of
consultant for different positions at different locations with the client.

We deal with all kind of requirements especially like oracle Apps(Technical,
Functional, Techno-functional, SOA,IDM consultant), SAP, People Soft, web
technology consultants( i.e. Java,.net/sharepoint,Websphere

( WTX, Data power)  Dev. /Admin/ Architect)for different Client at different
position like Corp-Corp(C2C), Cont to Hire (C2H),Full time/permanent
positions to clients.

please add us to broadcasting list and send me your requirements on Daily
Basis.

Thanks for the support towards us with your requirement

Thanks:

Gtalk:nari.sriventech....@gmail.com
**