We are a small team looking to add an exceptional developer to the mix.
Exceptional for us means: plays well with others, willingness to learn, lead
and teach in equal measure and an overriding belief in the value of software

Our team is building an online platform that will enhance and integrate with
our existing desktop clients and serve as the backbone for mobile clients.
You will be responsible for web application and service design, development
and cloud deployment and monitoring. While we want folks who are comfortable
in multiple development environments, we plan on using Ruby on Rails,
RESTful Web Services, JSON, and other technologies.

We want to hire extremely talented people who are excited by the opportunity
to build a new product line from the ground up. We will expect you to be
able to move confidently from standing up a new piece of cloud
infrastructure to code reviewing a colleagues work and then on to discussing
new feature requests with our product manager on an average day and go home
excited to see what tomorrow brings.

We will be delivering new software to production through rapid iterations.
The quality of your work must be impeccable when it is deployed because you
have already found and fixed all the major problems revealed by automated
unit and integration tests and code review.

*Please DO NOT apply if:*

   - You are only comfortable working in one language
   - You don't get Unix
   - Code reviews and TDD seem like wasted effort to you

*Please DO apply if:*

   - You're a doer - not a manager, a coordinator, or an idea person - but
   someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well
   - You are a “go to” person because you're reliable, creative,
   resourceful, a good decision maker, and generally one of the most capable
   people your peers know
   - You're comfortable designing solutions from both a development and an
   operations point of view
   - You're articulate, persuasive, and tech savvy
   - Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your

   - Thankayou:
   - Gtalk:nari.sriventech....@gmail.com