*Position: Senior Software Developer*
Location: Lindon, UT
Length 6 Months+
Start Date: Immediate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
advanced skill in C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with
Silverlight, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF) a plus.
· Solid foundation of object-oriented development required.
Familiarity with N-Tier applications required. Previous experience with UI
design/usability preferred. Familiarity with 3rd party component integration
· Develop and design, implement, integrate and maintain complex
software product components that operate in a distributed network
· Conduct unit testing of product functionality following
established testing processes or procedures.
· Troubleshoot complex software applications utilizing diagnostic
skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data
analysis, networking, and operating system configuration.
· Research problems discovered by QA or product support and provide
acceptable problem resolution.
· Recognize product marketing requirements including target
environments, performance criteria and competitive issues.
· Prepare critical technical documentation. Provide valuable input
to associated team.
· Collaborate extensively in problem resolution while contributing
to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our
products and provides valuable information to our customers.
· Research and identify new technologies and developmental tools.
· Participate in ongoing code reviews and design meetings.
· Adhere to and/or enforce established policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university (Computer
Science or Engineering degree) with 7 (seven) plus years of experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at