*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: SCCM Administrator

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 1 Year

*Job Description:*

Provide operational support for day to day activities involving Software
Distribution , Software Updates and Operating systems deployment. Provide
incident and problem management support and proactively identify the
shortcomings and provide solutions for sustained and predictable delivery of
operational tasks using but not limited to Microsoft SMS & SCCM. Act as an
escalation point for troubleshooting issues with Software Update
deployments, desktop migrations and application deployments for both
Microsoft internal and external customers. Proactively identify and log
bugs/ DCR’s to relevant teams with thorough follow-up. Collaborate with
various support and development teams to improve the overall quality of
delivery not just for the team but for the entire MPSD organization. Use
technical expertise in Windows, SMS, SQL and WMI as well as other enterprise
applications to automate manual tasks. Troubleshoot failures. Identify
system problems and recommend solutions to improve processing efficiency and
stability. Assist in building, implementing and improving processes related
with day-to-day SMS Operations.

*Responsibilities Include:*

  Provide SCCM system administration for MPSD customers in the following
areas:

•     Distribute monthly security updates by using SCCM SUM feature and
achieve 95% compliance for MSIT and 98% compliance for MMS customers during
monthly patch cycle.

•     Resolve tickets in queue for applications/software distribution (SLA:
Pri1-4hrs, Pri2-10hrs, and Pri3-24hrs).

•     Perform Sustainer Patch management activities. All related Work Items
should be completed within 48 hours.

•     Perform troubleshooting and Remediation for patch and software
distribution issues.

•     Perform OSD tasks as per the defined processes.

•     Follow documented Escalation process.

•     Perform testing on tools/scripts developed by MPSD within the
guidelines set when receiving the project.

*Qualifications Include:*

· Technical Skills:

·   Minimum 5 years deploying and/or operating SMS 2003 or Configuration
Manager 2007.

·   5 years of experience in OS Deployment technologies such as
Configuration Manager OSD, PXE, WDS/RIS, Driver Management, USMT, and Peer
Caching..

•   Ability to write complex SQL/WQL queries.

•   Thorough understanding of Windows server and client platforms.

•   Excellent in Windows, SQL, VBS / PowerShell Scripting and WMI to
automate manual tasks

•   Knowledge of WMI and XML is very essential.

•   Good understanding of Active Directory, OU structures and Group Policies
is a big plus

·         Understanding of Branch Cache, Multicast and related network
technologies is a big plus

· Soft Skills:

·         Works effectively across multiple teams, roles and disciplines

•     Ability to work well under tight deadlines with a focus on customer
satisfaction

•     Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•     Ability to successfully prioritize issues and drive to closure

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*