*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: SQL DBA
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 Year Contract
The position is on Operations and Support team in the Online Services
Management organization in MS IT, that is responsible for deploying and
running Dynamics based CRM applications. This is an exciting and fast
growing business as we are rapidly onboarding new customers and applications
to our Dynamics CRM/ Cloud CRM platform.
The Operations and Support team is chartered with onboarding and running a
highly available, secure and scalable CRM environment, as well as
technologies to effectively scale our operations.
We are looking for Certified Microsoft SQL DBA. The success will be gauged
by the reliability, performance and operational efficiency of the technical
support provided. The engineer will be expected to operate, support and
implement DB, BI/SSRS solutions for CRM systems.
Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of hands-on experience as a
service engineer responsible for the availability of online services based
on Microsoft technologies (Win, IIS, SQL), a solid understanding IP/Ethernet
based networking and load balancing, an understanding of ITIL/MOF operations
principles, a solid understanding of systems monitoring tools (especially
SCOM, but also Keynote, Gomez, TMF, or other monitoring tools), ability
analyze logs and other system data to identify trends proactively, and
expertise with task automation (PowerShell).
Additional qualifications might include experience with Microsoft internal
tools and processes, experience with deployment technologies (MSI, Octopus),
experience with Hyper-V virtualization, and cloud services (Azure).
1. BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, related
degree, or equivalent work experience
2. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with
a proven ability to work effectively between organizations at all levels.
3. Understanding of Quality Software Engineering practices.
4. 5+ years experience maintaining or developing databases using SQL
Server 2005 in an enterprise environment.
1. Expert database practitioner on SQL Server: SQL Server 2005/2008
Business Intelligence Tools, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services
(SSAS), and Reporting Services (SSRS).
2. Accomplished development skills on the Microsoft platform
specifically relating to Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies (SQL
Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting
Services (SSRS), Performance Point, Excel Services).
3. Good MDX and SQL language skills. Preferably comfortable with one
or more .Net development languages (VB.Net, C#).
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Performance Point, Microsoft SharePoint and
Ability to architect and design OLTP and Data Warehousing solutions.
5. Understanding of both the Dev and DBA roles with real-world
1. Experienced in managing production environments running Windows 2008
Server, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server BI components
2. MCDBA certification in SQL Server 2008 – big plus
3. Experience with MS Dynamics CRM operations – big plus
4. Strong knowledge and have demonstrated experience in performance
monitoring, remote administration, database management, and internet
technologies. You understand what it means to monitor a service using SCOM.
Experience with System Center Service Manager is a plus.Provide tier-3
support for production environments and troubleshoot critical issues at
minimal business impact.
5. Familiarity with modern Internet architectures and associated routing,
switching, and security technologies.
1. Provide tier-2/3 support for production environments and troubleshoot
critical issues at minimal business impact.
2. Interface with the various Service and infrastructure groups to craft
solutions to meet Service requirements
3. Serve as the escalation point within the Sales OSM. This requires
complex troubleshooting skills, deep knowledge of the Service, and working
with other engineers and equipment vendors to resolve
4. Encourage and actively drive initiatives for improved service quality.
5. Contribute to analysis and continuous improvement of day-to-day
operations of the 24x7 Online operating environments.
Work with all support Tiers teams to ensure low time to Detect, Engage and
Recovery of the services.
• Strong knowledge and experience with architecting Windows configurations
to support Internet and “always-on” applications
• Experience with analyzing application performance using a variety of
metrics and measurement methods desired
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word,
Excel, and Visio.
• Excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting priorities at the
• Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the
success of the group
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at