Hi partners,

                    We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Build release Engineer

Location: Las Vegas,NV

Duration: 6+months contract

Client: Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS)

*Required Skills:*

   - Knowledge and experience with tools such as GitHub & Maven
   - Setup and configuration of web-servers such as Apache Tomcat
   - Coding in PERL, Java and/or other scripting/programming languages such
   as Ruby and Python
   - Solid understanding of DB concepts and hands-on experience with SQL,
   (nice to have – My SQL experience)
   - Background in software testing and methodologies
   - Ability to perform API testing
   - Test automation scripts creation
   - Experience with high-volume transaction systems
   - Background in retail or Warehouse Management systems ideal
   - Experience with large-scale ERP or ecommerce systems

·         *Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact
details ASAP.*

·

·         Legal name of the consultant:

·         Email id: