This is a reminder that on June 28, Rajesh Sri sent you an invitation to become
part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Rajesh Sri's invitation.

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 28, Rajesh Sri wrote:

> To:  []
> From: Rajesh Sri []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - Rajesh

The only way to get access to Rajesh Sri's professional network on LinkedIn is
through the following link:

You can remove yourself from Rajesh Sri's network at any time.

(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation