*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: HPSA (HP Server Automation) Engineer/Architect

Duration: 3-4 Months

Location: Phoenix or Salt Lake City

*Details below:*

Remodel images on Redhat Operating system.

Turn up automated provisioning. Right now it is all manual. Management wants
this done automatically.

1 Senior resource (US based). 3 functions – PM (Project planning and
execution. Manage Software engine, looking at Infra requirements (How
databases are set up, how networks talk, create software policy for
deployment of Weblogic, work with Apps lab in Utah to build use cases.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.