We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

We are looking for an AS400 COBOL Developers.  The client is looking for at
7-10 years of AS400 experience.   *MUST HAVE Healthcare Insurance
Experience.*  The position is in Philadelphia, PA and is expected to last
for 6 months.  The start date is ASAP.  Here is the information:

*AS400 **Developers *

*Required at least 5 years experience*

*                                AS400 COBOL*

*                                AS400 Command Line*

*   **AS400 DB2*

*                                Aldon*

*Required at least 2 years experience*

*                                Healthcare Experience*

*                                RPG*

*                                PowerMHS*

* *

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details

Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no:

Visa status: